Friday, April 28, 2017

What's Wrong with Me?

Sydney, 28 April 2017

When I was playing with my Galaxy S8, I saw there was a dirt, like a thread fiber, got into the upper microphone of my Galaxy S8. I was so worried if this would impair the sound recording quality. I avoided to use hard and sharp pointed tusk such as pin to take it out. So I used a paper, twisted it, and wet the tip so the dirt would stick to the paper. But the dirt got into the hole even deeper. It drove me super crazy.

I suddenly felt bad. I was super worried that what I just did even worsened the problem. I was afraid if the dirt completely blocked the microphone. I was afraid if the paper tore the water resistance membrane. I couldn't think straightly. I was so regretful and disappointed by myself. My mind couldn't calm down. My emotion escalated very quickly that I almost lost my mind to tusk the hole with the needle and not to care what's gonna happens next even if it will break my phone. I was so mad by the dirt that I just wanted that damn dirt to get out from my mic no matter how.

This always happens to me. I cannot control my anger. I cannot be patient. When I want something, I want it right away. When I have a problem, I want it fixed right away. When I hate something, I just want it to get rid right away. If I do not solve it right away, it haunts my mind all the time and it drives me crazy. But when I cannot wait and just try to fix it right away, then I eventually make it worse, I become so depressed and stressful. Then I feel so disappointed and hate myself for the rest of my life. Then, I destroy that good and hope I can forget it right away. And it makes my psychology even worsen. 

I have destroyed so many goods because of the same reason. It happens again and again. I have wasted so much money because of my emotional instability. I couldn't think straight when I destroyed my valuable goods. The anger and disappointment has controlled me. But luckily not this time. This is because I can ensure myself that my phone is just okay after I checked if the microphone works perfectly, and make sure if the paper I inserted to the hole will not hurt the mic. I searched on the internet the Galaxy S8 structure and from there I found that the mic and membrane do not face directly outwards, but make a 90° angle so it is not easy for that paper to break the membrane and the mic. I also have submerged my phone in the toilet sink to make sure if there is no leakage from the microphone port. Otherwise, I can be one level crazier now. Still, I feel my phone is no longer perfect anymore as it used to be.